- Select items that eliminate waste. Eight out of ten disposable plastic water bottles sold in the U.S. end up in landfills. Products like stainless water bottles and nonwoven shopping totes can be used again and again, potentially eliminating tons of garbage.
- Make sure your products can be disposed of in an environmentally friendly way. Many eco items now carry tags with recycling instructions.
- Go organic! Organic cotton is great for bags and apparel. Best of all, it's made without harmful pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
- Try corn plastics. Daily, 10% of U.S. oil consumption goes to plastic production. Corn plastic is made from a renewable resource, reduces our dependence on foreign oil and takes 65% less energy to produce than conventional plastics.
- Tap into the simplicity trend. Functional products that save money will be kept and used, keeping your clients engaged with your brand.
Recently in Promotional Product Ideas & Tips Category
What do you do if you have an employee, student or volunteer that's not feeling well? Give them our cold and flu kit!
Our handy kit contains just enough to check them out and get them home or to the doctor: a single-use NexTemp disposable thermometer, a pocket pack of tissues, two Halls cough drops and two antimicrobial hand wipes, all packaged in an eco-friendly biodegradable clear plastic pouch with a zip closure.
The kits are made in the USA and can be had with your one-color imprint for as little as $1.31 each. Don't wait until you need them, order now and be prepared.
Are you planning to send a little something to thank your best customers? Don't wait until December. Get the jump on your competition this holiday season by thanking them with a card or gift at Thanksgiving!
Not only will you beat the year-end flood of holiday cards and gifts, but the unmistakable message of thanks is sure to be appreciated. It also gives you a great reason to touch base with your clientele before the start of the busy holiday season.
See our online selection of holiday gift ideas for some instant inspiration, or call your Leaderpromos.com sales rep at 1-877-677-9988 for some great ideas.
Yes, it's only October 12, but the holidays will be here before you know it. And while it seems a little early to start thinking about your promotional gift needs, it's not. Here's why:
- Because factories have drastically cut production in response to the recession, we expect to see shortages of some of our most popular items, especially as the holidays get closer.
- We can often get much better pricing with longer lead times, especially on large quantity orders.
- It's one less thing to worry about during a very hectic time of year. Ordering early can also help you avoid unnecessary rush charges.
- Concerned about storing your gifts? Not a problem. We can warehouse your order and deliver it at a time you choose.
Convinced? We've gathered some great gift ideas in our Holiday Gift Center. And as always, if you don't see exactly what you need, call us and we'll find it for you.
Is your company or organization planning an event or fund-raiser to help fight breast cancer? From awareness bracelets to fitness items and apparel, we've got a great selection of pink promotional items that will show your commitment to the search for a cure.
And if you haven't considered supporting this great cause, please visit www.nbcam.org for more information on breast cancer and National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.